Can homeopathy help me to treat primary infertility ?

hi my age is 27yrs female i have be diagnose with primary infertility , married since 5yrs please help me. can homeopathy have results in this cases
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
In Ayurveda the drugs of choice in all such cases is ashoka and dashmool, majority of compounds contain them as uterine tonics. Detailed history or reports make prescription precise so if you feel like having ayurveda you are welcome, send details.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you are suffering from primary infertility .it can be eaily treated by homoeoapthy.we have lot of effective medicine but what you need is is to have a good doctor .either you can start with
acid phos 30
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Primary infertility can occur due to a variety of reasons. Since its 5 years already you must have visited a doctor for the same. Has your husband undergone a sperm analysis? The treatment would depend on the cause . Homeopathy does have very good results in cases of infertility.
Best would be to visit an experienced homeopath , who can take a detailed case history and prescribe medicine for you.
Do not lose hope as there is surely help in homeopathy!!!!
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Ayurveda can provide good results for primary infertility
You can have Syr.Resone (Maharshi Ayurved) 2tsf thrice a day
Tab. Garbhpal Ras 1 tab twice a day
Ask ur husband to take
T.Makardhwaj vati 1 tab twice a day
Continue the above medicines till u give details about your husbands semen analysis and ur history of menstrual cycles

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,
See primary infertility is due to various reasons ,and if you are suffering with itb since 5 yrs ,i am sure you would have visited some gynaecologist and would have underwent some investigations to know the exact cause of it,i will need all those investigations to see and then we can decide to move further.
Defenitely there are much scope with homeopathy in this cases but some where we need to follow the decipline .
send me the details at