Can having a bay at 15 years stunt my growth ?

I had a Baby at 15 and i stayed 5 4 and have not grown much since or gained any waight. I am 20 now do you thing that this may have stunt my growth?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
hello welcome to healthcare magic. you sadi you had a baby at 15? thats pretty early but anyhow that is not the cause of short height. maybe it is genetic. also by the time you are 18 the epiphysis of your bones fuse and you have reached your maximu growth potential. you can ry some alternative forms of medicine , allopathy as such may not have anything to offer.