Can four capsules of sea cod and two capsules of b complex taken daily?

Hello Doctor, Need some guidance from you..... I am a 55 years Man can I take (4) FOUR CAPSULES od SEA COD DAILY, and (2) TWO CAPSULES OF ... B COMPLEX DAILY ??? Plz guide me Doctor...
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Hi there,

A healthy person on a balanced diet, does not require any vitamin supplements.

Sea cod oil contains mainly vitamin A and D. Excess of Vitamin A can have significant side effects. Hence, just one capsule each, of Sea Cod oil and B Complex per day, are sufficient.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal