Can fluid in the mastoid or trouble with inner ear cause falling asleep ?

can fluid in the mastoid or trouble with inner ear cause hands legs and feet to feel like they are falling asleep Have been treated with 7 days antibiotic with steroid to relieve fluid in right ear and sinus pain. Symptoms persisted so a round of 15 day antibiotic was given. The day after the antibiotic ended, I beagan having the following :I am experiencing ringing in the ear, fullness and frequent pain in the sinuses. Dizziness and numbness on left side of face. Constant ring and buzz in left ear with some hearing loss . Left hand feels weak and left leg feels like it keeps going to sleep. MRI showed fluid in mastoid.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011