Can filtered water be used for hair wash to reduce hair loss ?

I am staying in mumbai & i m losing lot of my hair due to water.... Is it good to take pureit filter water for hair wash. Pl suggest
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hello Manoj,

Hair loss can be due to many reasons such as improper nutrition, exposure to hot, air pollution, stress etc. Hard water make the hair rough and weakens the root due to salt content. Along with purifying water you can take measures to soften it.
Good nutrition is also equally important. Increase intake of proteins, Vitamin-E,A sources.

Sama Wellness Clinic