Can boiled lemon water help cure COPD and Sinusitis?

How about the Powerful Lemon for COPD and Sinusitis? Through personal experience, had major drainage from sinuses into my ears, causing ear pressure and pain. I put a few drops of boiled lemon water in my ears and nose, and pressure and pain went away. I could breath perfectly. So instead of using a saline solution, I use boiled lemon water. I drink Hot lemon water and honey when my throat is irritated. Also along with exercise, eating healthy, and taking Bromaline (Pineapple root) good for inflammation and weight loss. 10 times better the Garcinia.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jul 2014
Homeopath 's  Response

Hello and thanks for the information .

Unfortunately no extensive studies have been done to conclusively prove that boiled lemon water can help to " cure " COPD and sinusitis .

Hope that answers your query .

thanks

Dr Preeti Chauhan