Can anyone tell me about my current stage of TB and am i taking the right medication ?

Hello sir, I want to ask you something related to TB. Sir, as per the reports, doctors has confirmed me as the TB patient. Although my sputum reports ( for 4 samples ) has come -ve every time. But, a lung infection is seen in my right lung. My blood report is as under: Hb: 11 TLC: 10,800 DLC: P=80%, L=14%, E=03%, M= 03% ESR: 40 mm/hr Platelet Count: 1.2 lac PCV: 31.7 HIV is also -ve. Some symptoms, which i have observed are: 1. I am having regular fever , once in a day, since last 15 days. In the very first week, it went upto 104.5, but with the use of PCM, it came normal. Now a days, fever comes to me, twice or thrice in a day, for a short duration of time and then vanishes. 2. Generally, i vomit once in a day. 3. I feel a lot of weakness, but i measured my weight in last few days, it has increased from 57 to 60 to 62. But i have heard that the weight gets lost in TB. 4. I dislike fan. 5. Cough: Sir, I have cough, no doubt. But, i think, this must be due to infection in my chest . I have a little cough from months. Actually, what happened was, coughing had become my habit. So, i could not resist it. Plus, i accept this that when cough started, i never kept precautions. During that time, i ate curd , fried things, spicy food, a lot of ice-creams and cold-drinks etc. Sir, my doubt is, the doctor has confirmed TB, just on the basis of the x-ray report. But sir, isn t it possible that my regular cough might have made an infection in my chest and promoting me to suffer. Doctors have already given me the 1st dose of TB, consisting of 6 tablets and 2 capsules from their own dispensary. My another doubt is, that if suppose I dont have TB, but still they are forcing me to get cure of TB, then won t these TB medicines affect me...?? Please sir, enlighten my way. I have almost told you everything about me. My age is 22yrs. Gender-Male. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011