Can any person give his kidney to other person ?

Dear Sir, I want to know that can any person give his kidney to other person. because i want to give my kidney. I am working in pvt firm my body type is normal and i never admit at hospital. I am 27 years old my blood group is B+. My email is bhatt.jaimin@yahoo.com Please sir guide me. Thanking You, Jaimin Bhatt
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
There are tests to match your compatibility with the person you are donating. If you are medically fit without any pre existing problems you can donate your kidney in case nothing else is possible
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
HELLO MR,OF COURSE YOU CAN DONATE TO OTHER PERSON IF YOUR (GRAFT) SHOULD MATCH(HLA-COMPATIBILITY) WITH RECEIPENTS(HOST)&YOU VL BE SERNEED FOR SM IMP TESTS TOO. AS PER ORGAN TRANPLATATION ACT,PROCEDURES WILL BE CARRIED OUT KEEPING HEALTH POINT OF VIEW OF BOTH,VL BE DONE.OK .BYE.
  Anonymous's Response

Kidney donation is possible. You will need to match your credentials with the recepeints body.

i wanted to treatment only not transplant
how i can apply for treatment