Can any online doctor please suggest me about my semen analysis

i need to know whether my semen report is normal and able to make pregnant Dear Dr., i am 27 years old man, last year i got married and we are expecting for baby. So, took semen analysis and got the report also in the below Liq. time: within half an hour Quantity: 1.5ml Colour: greyish white Reaction: Alkaline Viscosity: Normal Actively Motile: 30% Sluggishly motile: 10% Non motile: 60% Total sperm count: 51.50 million/ml Abnormal sperms: 23% Microscopic: 3 to 4 Pus cells, So, is that report is normal?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011