Can any online doctor please suggest about my semen test

dear dr. sir, imy semen report is below quantity-2ml , consistency-VISCOUS , LIQUEFACTION-NORMAL , COLOUR-WHITISH , REACTION- ALKALINE TOTAL COUNT-85million/ml MOTILITY-(FRESH)-65% , AFTER 1HR.-50% , MORPHOLOGY 80% , ABNORMAL FORMS-20% , PUS CELLS OCC. EPETHILIAL CELLS-NIL, RED BLOOD CELLS- NIL . is this normal or i have need a dr.? please tell
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The report of semen analysis you have posted is normal in all parameters.No need to worry you don't require any further investigations or treatment.If the reports of your partner are also normal then no need to worry regarding pregnancy.