Can any online doctor please suggest about my semen analysis

DRBelow is my Semen Analysis report Please suggest Volume 3 ML Color Whitish Reaction Alkaline Odour Normal Total Count 25 Million Active Motile 40 Sluggish Motile 10 Non Motile 50 Pus Cells 6 8 DR,Below is my Semen Analysis report Please suggest: Color: Whitish, Volume: 3 ML, Odour: Normal, Liquification: 30 Minutes, Reactioin: Alkaline, Total Count: 25 Million, Acitve Motile: 40%, Slugglish Motile:10%, Non motile: 50%, Pus cells: 6-8/HPF, RBC:NIL, Epithelial cells: Occasional. Please tell me is it correct? or wat i want to do? please
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011