Can any online doctor help me with the FNAC report for swollen lymph node ?

I had swelling in Lymph node .Undergone FNAC . Report is as follows:I really didnt get what it mean. Kindly tell me what exactly it means and what treatment i should take. I want to know whether it will spread from person to person. Target Area: Right Cervical Swelling Aspirant Used: Grey White Aspirant Microscopy: Multiple smear studied showa predominantly lymphocytes,occasionall tangible body macrophages/plasma cells and immunoblasts,suggestive of “REACTIVE LYMPHADENITIS”=Right Cervical lymphnode
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012