Can an online doctor suggest me any medicine to cure arm pain ?

Hi, I am a 33 year old woman. I am 5 10 and weigh 180. I have had nine surgeries in the last 11 years. All of which were abdominal . 3 c-section, total historectomy, tubal ligation , lap for adhesions , lap for endomitriosis, gull bladder removal, appendix removal. My problem is with my right arm though. The pain started a week ago, when it woke me from a sound sleep. Thought at first it was me sleeping on it wrong, but the pain didn t go away though. It has just kept getting worse. I am having sever pain in my hand to my elbow. Can do range of motion, but it is painfully. My pain level has gone from a six this morning to a nine. I have tried everything and I really need some help, please. I would go to the doctor, but my insurance got messed up and now I can t go for a month. I am so nausea and worried about what could be wrong. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011