Can an online doctor suggest any home remedies for muscle fatigue ?

Greetings, I am a 39yr old Black Female with compounding health issues. I currently have 9 prescribed medications that I m suppose to take on a regular basis. My diagnosis are Thalassemia with Iron Deficiency Anemia , Iron Infusion are routine, Migraines since childhood, Constipation , chronic pain in rt femur and hip (due to broken femur and hip from auto accident...I have a titanium rod extending from rt hip to the base of my knee, pins are located at base of knee and rt hip, however, the pins at the base are displaced and because of anxiety that my leg will break again during surgery, I have not had the surgery to correct pain issues related to the displacement of the pin in my knee), blurred vision and sometimes total loss of vision in the rt eye. Current Meds are Methadone 10mg, Hydrocodone 7.5mg, Fioricet, Hyomax Sr .375mg, Megestrol AC 40mg, Zofran 8mg, Promethazine 25mg and Elavil 50mg, also Vitamin C. Recently I have been experiencing muscle fatigue due to my RBC and Ferritn levels being too low. My last lab prior to an infusion treatment was 3. My RBC was 6.3....I ve never had any issues with muscle fatigue before even when my levels were really low. This is a new pain that I m having difficulty controlling. I m currently in physical therapy to help increase muscle mass, but I m still having muscle fatigue, but now as often... I just read about Ginseng as an alternative to another prescribed drug...Could you please give me insight on home remedies for muscle fatigue? As I stated earlier I have 9 medications that I m currently prescribed, however, I do not like taking so many pills because of the many side effects. I rather get in bed, turn off the lights and bare whatever pain issues I m going through at that particular moment...Please Advise...and THX in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011