Can an on-line doctor advice me on diagnosis of shoulder? Impression seemed as impingement syndrome.

Hello doctor could you please give me your opinion on the following diagnosis for my shoulder: 1: evidence of low-lying acromion obliterating the subacromial fat and impinging the bursal surface of the suprasinatus muscle, with minimal distended fluid within the subacromial bursa 2: degenerative acromi-clavicular joing with capsular hypertrophy 3: small subchondral cysts within the left humeral head 4:intact glenoid labrum 5: normal MRI appearance of the scanned muscles and tendons impression: impingement syndrome has to be considered soft tissue and bony for clinical correlation
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012