Can acute disseminated encephalomyelitis be treated through plasmapheresis ?

I want your help and valuable suggestion for my father s treatment to make decision about treatment by plasmapheresis . Case History: On 26th Dec my father hospitalized after 2-3 vomiting , fever and motion at my native (Madhya Pradesh) in CHL-Medical center ( Hospital affiliated to CHL- Apollo Hospital Indore, MP). upto 4 days in hospital he was conscious & moving his left leg and hand on command. presently he is unconscious and only eyes are open. As per Doctor diagnosis for Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (IVMP & IVIG ) as well as antibiotic treatment is on. I want to know about possibility of treatment through Plasmapheresis and approximately cost of the treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012