Can a person with heart problems use bath salts safely ?

can a person with heart problems use bath salts safely ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
yes i wouldnt do it because it messes with your heart anyway my friends heart is on the wrong side and flipped backwards it dosnt effect him but he is pretty healthy and he does it to run and work at night i had very high blood pressure and i tried it and some how it lowered my blood pressure I DID NOT DO ALOT !! BUT !! it did make me feel like my heart was going to jump out of my chest ... if i was you i wouldnt do it MY!! friends arnt the smartest people lol hope this helps you
  Anonymous's Response
NO! Not the kind of bath salts you are referring to. Its best to stick with incense or aroma therapy
yes. why couldn't they.