Can a patient drink aloe vera gel post angioplasty stent operation ?

HelloThank you in advance for your kind attention in my queryI am a patient who put a angioplasty stent 2 years agoI am 53 years old and 85 Kg weightPlease inform me if i can drink aloe vera gel or there is a problem with the medicines i take which are plavixapprovellobivonezetrol Hello.Thank you in advance for your kind attention in my query.I am a patient who put a angioplasty stent 2 years ago.I am 53 years old and 85 Kg weight.Please inform me if i can drink aloe vera gel or there is a problem with the medicines i take which are :plavix,approvel,lobivon,ezetrol ?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011