Can a bacterial STD or UTI cause persistent low grade fever? Had unprotected oral sex

Hi My question is in regards to receiving unprotected oral sex , can a bacterial std or a uti cause a persistent low grade fever (without any noticeable pus/discharge). I have had persistent yet intermittent low grade fever occasional urethral irritation/itchiness, occasional pain when I pee, occasional extreme fatigue , occasional testicular pain slight swelling a few night sweats . I have had pain a couple times when ejaculating within the last week. I received unprotected oral followed by protected vaginal ~ 4 weeks ago from a person whom I cannot confirm their std status. I was tested at 2 weeks mark full work up blood and urine (chlamydia/ghonorrhea), which was all negative. I am hoping the urinalysis was incorrect since I peed ~ 45 mins. before giving my sample however today I was at my primaries and they had me pee in a cup & said it looked clean but I did not ask specifically how they tested it. I am concerned about this persistent low grade fever & I have never had any urethral irritation like this in my life. I am going to a clinic for std re testing and I am coming here as I was too ashamed to discuss my exposure & risk face to face with my primary.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012