Can Montek LC be used against dry cough? Taking medication for hypertension. Taken azithromycin and ofloxacin for throat irritation

What is the advantage of montek L.C tablet. can it be used against dry cough . I have consistently dry cough particularly in the morning and evening. all the cough mixtures are of no use affecting me badly. I have blood pressure and take a tablet regularly.Some body has suggested the abvoe mentioned tablet.There irritation in the throat . I have taken acourse of azithromycin , ofloxacin etc. Regards
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012