Can I take cyanidin, glucoside to increase muscle mass? Does it work?

Hi Doctor, I am a young man 18 years old who likes exercising at the gym and right now I m trying to increase my muscle mass, so I was searching supplements here online, and I found one that I found pretty interesting, but it sounds too good to be true, it s names Cyanidin 3-Glucoside and I would like to know if you have any knowledge and your opinion about this stuff, thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
I dont reccomend you to take this product(simply because i have never heard of it ) .You can instead try a whey protein powder or a mass gainer from muscle tech or optimum nutritions ; they have shown exceptional results when combined with a proper diet and exercise regimen , also they do not have any side effects.
Thank you and take care