Can I survive eating only chocolate and nuts ?

Am vegetarian (no eggs)- do hot yoga bikram, BMI low end of normal, only like to eat chocolate since my dad passed away- never hungry otherwise-force myself to eat fruit. Bake my own bread and have sour cream on it (don't like thickness of cr.cheese). Can I survive eating only chocolate and nuts. Keep losing weight, but chocolate is my only solace.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You would need a balanced diet for a proper health, which is free from illness... And a single diet, either just chocolate or bread do not constitute balanced diet.. More over chocolates contain only sugars and calories, which is not good for weight maintainance, oral hygeine.. This can land you up in troubles medically.. You would need to change.. If you are experiencing lack of appetite, consult your doctor to know what may be causing it.. Eating chocolates alone would not suffice...