Can I smoke weed while on healing process? Spleen removed, portion of pancreas removed due to tumor.

in novemeber i had a tumor on my pancreas and had the middle portion of my panceras removed and alot of rearrangment with my colon took place. and now juss 1 and 1/2 weeks ago i had my spleen removed and im still in the healing process but i am a active weed smoker and would like too know if it is ok to smoke weed right now like once or twice a day??.. i also smoke a cig like once ir twice a day.. is that gunna hurt me so much??
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012