Can I pass on an STD infection before the start of the symptoms ?

Well I just noticed that a bit of yellow fluid has come out of my penis this morning and it resembles a puss. I am going to get tested for sure. Is it possible that even though I had no symptoms showing before that I could have passed whatever this is on to someone else? As well I have been with 2 close friends (women) whom I have known for years, and to which I have had unprotected sex with. Not sure which one I could have caught this off of. If these symptoms have just shown up, is it still possible that I may have infected one of the uninfected woman???
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011