Can I get marry ?

Hello Doctor, Good Evening. I'm Karthikeyan (30 Yrs), from Tamilnadu, India. I'm doing masturbation oftenly. I'm trying to stop this habit, but i could not. And my penis is also very small, 3.5inches while erection. Is there any possibilities to solve my problem? If its can curable, afterthat only i'll plan to get marry. I don't want to spoil a girl's life. ( i'm so sorry, i've tried to write detailed, but i could not write it in english. pls ignore my english) regards, karthikeyen
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jun 2010
man....... don't take it otherwise.......... u can fuck 10000 girls with full satisfaction........... take it seriously