Can I get information on Cartigen forte ?

hi dr can you informayion about cartigen forte .and my english is not good .can you speak for me pertian? my father is not good .
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012

Cartigen forte is a medicine containing glucosamine and chondroitin and is used in person suffering from osteoarthritis.It helps to repair the damage caused by age related changes or disease to a certain extent.

A good effect of this medicine can be seen after using it for a longer period.

Also along with this medicine he should take anti inflammatory and analgesic to help relieve the pain.

For more information you should write in detail about the problem your father is having.

Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.