Can I get any cancer because I masturbated near a computer and mobile phone ?

I was using a Wireless WiFi modem and after working on the computer for about half an hour I masturbated with the computer close to my face and with the modem connected. I also had a mobile phone near me. Can I get any cancer because I did like this?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
No. You will not get cancer by a single mobile phone exposure.
Though of late many studies suggest the bad effects of mobile radiations in the long term- in causing cancer.
So, take precautions that anyone would with your mobile.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Using WiFi, Computers are not proved to cause Cancer but are suspected and the research done is not yet conclusive. Avoid constant use of mobile phones if possible and keep your phone outside the room you sleep in to avoid unnecessary exposure to electromagnetic radiation.