Can I father a child if the percentage of motile sperms is 50 ?

DR,Below is my Semen Analysis report Please suggest: Quantity: 1.5ML, Color: Dirty whitish, Thick, pH - 7.8 Liquification Time: 15 Mins, Total Sperm count: 110 million/ml, 40% dead sperm seen, Sperm Motility fully: 50%, Sluggish: 05%, semi sluggish: 05%, Abnormal Forms: 05%, PUS cell: 0-1 HPF, Epithelial cells: Few, Mid Pices: 80%, Tails: 85%, Red Cell: Nil, Please tell me is it correct or not. You asked my what was the reason of the test. The reason is, I have got married since 13 years and have no any child
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011