Can I fake a leg or foot injury?

Hi Doctor, I need to study for my MBA for which I need leave from my office. I spoke to them but they just wont listen. please tell a way so that I can fake a leg/ foot injury and tell them there is no way I can walk and go to office. Please consider this very urgent. I understand it is ethically wrong but I am doing for a noble cause.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I guess this is not the right forum to discuss this.Since such a long leave needs hospitalization it might not be possible to get such certificate.Logically speaking you can rejoin (if not the same company) back once you finish your MBA.Although this does not answer your question.Reasons have to genuinely looked at.Hope you understand.