Can I eat curds while taking allopathic and homeopathic medicines ?

Good evening! I am on homeopathic medicine for malaria and typhoid. But this medicine is given by the doctor because some symptoms like headache , low grade fever remained after the allopathic treatment of typhoid and malaria. The doctor says that low grade fever can also be due to urine infection so he said that he has added some medicines for that too in his homeopathic medicine. I have started this medicine 1 month after that allopathic treatment.My stomach is alright now but I wanna know, can I take tart/ sour things for example curd while I am having these medicines? Also, is there a compulsion that the patient has to eat these medicines 1/2 hr before or 1/2 hr after food intake?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011