Can I consume Endura mass after stopping once? Is it harmful?

hi doctor i m siya 22 yr old 48 kg .....i started using endura mass 2 months after consuming half of pack then i i consume the same pack now....and does this product harmful fr i hv some facial hairs also....i want to become fatty as i am very thin...plz suggest me.....does endura mass effects my mensutral flow
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
There is no side effect as such for a protein powder, yes you can consume it just make sure that its not expired and not clumped up, other than that you are ok to take it.
Thank you and take care