Can I be pregnant when having a bicournate uterus and posterior Fibroid ?

Can I Be pregnant having A bicournate uterus and posterior Fibroid?. HI, im 21 ys old and I was diagnose with a bicournate or septate uterus and a 6.8 by 3.5 cm posterior myometrial fibroid.I will like to know if is possible that I could be pregnant because im 12 days late with my period. I think is impossible because my uterus measures 8.1 by 5.1 by 4.7 , can the fibrod or organic medicine cause the home pregnancy test positive ? , because i took two pregnancy test and the came out positive .That last time i got my period was January 4th ,2011 ,but i dotn have no pregnacy symtoms ,but i do get alot of cramping in my lower belly , no morning sickness , the only thing i just notice that when i pinch my nipples they hurt so idk if imma get my period or what canit be.I also was excersing 5 times a week and in a extremely diet of eating just twice a day. So can it be oraganic natural hormones pills to shrink the fibroid thats causing the pregnacy test to be positive ? Another thing is can it be possible for me to be pregnant because if you really calculate i have like 1.3 cm of space left in the uterus ,so can a fetus survive in this little space ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011