Can I ask a doctor to explain what does my semen result below indicate ?

please what does my semen result below indicate microbial analyses; Epithelial Cells : 0-1/HPF Pus Cells : 1-2/HPF Organism Isolated : No pathogenic organisms grown. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION Volume 2.0 ml Viscosity Present Appearance White opaque Consistency Viscous CHEMICAL EXAMINATION pH 8.0 MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION Semen Count 60.00 mill/ml 20 - 200 Semen Motility At 50 Progressively Motile 30 % Sluggishly Motile 20 % Non Motile 50 % Pus Cells 2-6/hpf R.B.C 0-1/hpf Epithelial Cells 0-1/hpf Macrophages Absent
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013