Can I ask a doctor to check if the medicines given to my father for pain in his legs due to blood clot is useful ?

Hello doctor My father age 53 suffering from peripheral vascular diseases due to heavy smoking from his childhood he is having blood clot in his legs. he is not able to walk at-least 20feets as he getting pain in his leg. so doctor suggested to have this tablets. ECOSPRIN 150 MG ATOCOR 20 MG PLETOZ 50 MG EVION LC 200 MG I would like to know what are uses of this tables. Regards Mohammed Tanseer
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011