Can I ask a doctor about treatment for left ventrical outflow obstruction ?

Son has left venrtical outflow obstruction from viral infection now being controlled with propranolol. Born 24 wks 45 wks now with chronic lung disease and PH and on ventilator. Pressure in right ventrical was 80 then 54 new results in am slightly large. grew 8% no new lung growth in the last month. Had pnuemonia on antibiotics 11 days now will finish 14 day course. Baby stressed from ventilator and paralytic might be effecting PH? He s at 100% O2 20ppm INO, volume 5-6, pressure 23, 30-35 breaths per min. Sats 90%, they say infection has left. Are you with me so far?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011