Can I able to satisfy a Women ?

Whether 9.5cm Penies satisfy a Women and can he be able to give Birth to a Child Hi Saran here from Chennai My Penise Size is 9.5cm, Will I be eligible for Marriage Life. Can I able to satisfy a Women Can I be able to give Birth to a Child
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

A 2 inch (5.1cm) penis (erect state) can satisfy a woman. Hence do not worry about the satisfying a woman. Satisfying a woman depends on your skill than penis size.
Fertility depends on lot of other factors, which need investigations.

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

you have a good length penis to satisfy any woman in the world and also to be father. Stay relaxed, dont worry and enjoy the sexual life
  Anonymous's Response

yes you are eligible for marriage provided you have attained the legal age.

yes you can satisfy the women

no you will not be able to give birth to a child. it is the female who does so