Can African couple give birth to a white child?

as a black man (i mean african from africa), can being around whites(even dating them no matter how long), make your child to be born white even when your wife is an african woman and lives in africa? i look white, my father is a black and mum too (i doubt them as my true parents though). my sibblings are all blacks and this bothers me alot, as my father keeps saying am white because he used to live in holland, date whites before returning to africa to marry my mum. doctor please tell me if it s possible for african parents to give birth to a white child.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

It would be highly unlikely that the skin of a child born to a black male and female would have white skin. The skin maybe high brown but not white.
The color of a person's skin is not influenced by who their parents associated with prior to conception, it is influenced by the genetic profile of the parents.If one of your parents had an ancestor with non black skin then your skin could be lightened but still not white.

I hope this helps