Came in contact with HIV positive man. Elisa, rapid test negative. Can it be trusted?

At 7 weeks 5 days, I tested for hiv using the elisa test. Came back negative. Prior to this I had come into contact with the preejaculate fluid of a man i later learnt is hiv positive and on arvs. I had an Sti within a week of this sexual encounter which was treated. At 11 weeks developed pelvic pains but inflamation refusing to go away even after treatment. Im a 44 yr old woman. At 12 weeks ( yesterday) I tested negative using the rapid test. Should I trust these results.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012