Calf pain while playing tennis. Cannot walk. Why did it pop?

Hi. I am a 39 year old female. I work out five times a week doing jogging, swimming and yoga . I was playing tennis yesterday and all of a sudden I heard a large pop and what felt like lightning inside of my calf . Immediately I couldn t walk. I was only able to move by turning my foot on the edges. To push my calf down or put any weight on it is extremely painful. I have been doing RICE but the pain is still intense even with leg propped up. If it was just a sprain would it have popped like that? How long before I can walk or even think about Yoga? The most excruciating pain I have ever had!! Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012