Calf pain, stiff calves, have tiny arteries, less pulse from knees to ankles. Heart problem too?

I have just undergone a series of tests as I have suffered terrible pains in both my calves for months (the pain is only when I walk). My claves go completely stiff and I can barely walk. I used to do a lot of sport and can t anymore. I m told my arteries are tiny and I have barely any pulse from the knees to ankles. I won t see the doctor with all the results for another week. Does this mean I may have a heart problem too?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012