Calcification in both coronary arteries, left circumvex. Treatment for decalcification and avoiding plaque ?

Hello Dr. I have calcification in my coronary arteries right and left, left circumvex. calcium score is 836, but no plaque build up. Otherthan that I am very healthy male at age 51 and my ECG is normal. I have no other diseases like diabetis nor bad habits like smoking or alcohol. What would be a better treatment to decalcify coronary artereries and any precautions to avoid future risk of plaque build up and coronary artery disease . Thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012