CT angiography shows dominant, concentric plaque on RCA causing stenosis. What is the meaning and cure?

I am a 40 year maile, have the below result post CT angiography:- RCA : Dominant, concentric soft plaque in proximal RCA causing moerate to marked stenosis (involving segment of about 3 mm) Left Circufles coronary artery : Non-dominant, calcified plaques in proximal LCX, no significant stenosis. OM1 & OM2 are normal Request you to let me know what does this mean? What is the best remedy. I am yet to consult cardiologist
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012