CAT scan done, sinus results are fine, have chronic congestion, sore throat, dry mouth and throat

Today I got a CAT scan and my sinuses are clear. I have chronic congestion, a sore throat which can cause me not to be able to talk, dry mouth and throat, some drainage in my throat but otherwise my nose is clear. This seems to be worse when the pollen is bad but I cannot remember the last time my throat was completely clear (years). The doctor is at a loss since the sinuses are fine. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012