CABG, DM Hypersensitive nephropathy patient. Pulse rate rises. Medication?

i am a CABG /DM/ hypertensive nephropathy patient; my BP is being controlled by severe medications:-Amlopress At 1 in the morning/Minnipress xl 1 in the afternoon & 1 in the night and Amlong 5mg 1 in the night;with this my BP is well under control ( 120/60 ) but my pulse rate attimes goes to 45 to 50 after 2 hrs of tking Amlopress AT; i am 69 yrs old male; is this occassional drop in heart beat at rest iis due to the above medications?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013