By what medical treatment can I get my testis back ?

hii sir i am male 27 years get an acident in age of 20 and due to that loose one testis wtt type of medical treatment i should take
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
1.if the remaining testicles will be healthy, working and producing fertile sperm, then no problem
2. Look at Lance Armstrong. He had one when his child was conceived.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Gaurav,thanks for query.Every male has got a pair of testis,you have lost one due to accident,still with one functioning testis you will not have any problem,and you do not require any medicines for this.
wishing you good health.