Buzzing in head, headaches, dizziness, distressed. Taking Amilaride. What is the cause?

I m in my early 60 s about 12 months ago in the early mornings when I m getting ready for the day I would experience a buzzing sensation/sound in my head, its sounds like when fire crackers are going off in my head it would be intermitent and last for a few seconds, since then I notice that the duration is longer and the sensation stronger.I have no headaches or dizziness but it does appear to be getting worse. I mentioned it to my Dr. it s not causing me any distress at present but it s abnormal for me and I would like to know what s causing it.I ve been healthy only taking . Amilaride for the past 10 years.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013