Buzzing in ears, feeling fuzzy. MRI, ENG, chest x-ray normal. What could it be due to?

I woke up feeling really fuzzy, buzzing in my ears. I ve had a virus of some kind. I had an MRI of the brain a month ago, which was okay, an ENG test from an ENT , who released me and said to visit a neurologist . I have had a cough, but is not coming from my chest. I also had a chest x-ray , which was normal. I do not have a fever, but it s hard to describe the way I feel. I feel like every nerve in my body is screaming out, but with no pain.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013