Burp alot, less breath, nauseated after meal, increased weight. Should i be concerned?

For several months now I have noticed that i burp much more than I use to and I often feel that it is hard to get deep breaths. At times I feel so hungry but when I sit down for a meal after about 1/3 to 1/2 of my normal intake I am full or nauseated. Over the last 3 years I have put on about 30 pounds. I weighed around 175 for 15+ years without watching my weight with minimal exercise outside my daily busy life. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013