Burnt calf by bike silencer, discharge from skin, skin peeled off, burning sensation, pain when touched

hi.. i burnt my left calf by bikes silencer the other day.. the upper layer initially inflated with the discharge and then the skin was peeled off. i m having a burning sensation at the point and it pains when touched. it also gives off a discharge at regular intervals. please guide as to what cure or ointment should be used.. havent dressed it, the burn is open for now. will be really grateful by your advice.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012