Burning urination, slow urine stream, urine analysis, usg normal. Cure?

I am an unmarried man who is to be married soon. I had a problem of burning urination which subsequently turned into slow urine stream. I had consulted with three urologists. They advised me some tests such as urine analysis, usg of whole abdomen etc..All the reports were normal . But the problem continues. Doctors told me not to worry and drink plenty of water. They said they do not want to go for cystoscopy before marriage. So I am scared and cannot understand what to do now.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013